Thursday, September 29, 2022
Ronald Reagan History
- U.S. President Reagan signed the Debt Limit Extension which increased the cap by $1.079 trillion.
- President Reagan met with Egyptian President Muhammad Hosni Mubarak.
- President Reagan met with Jordan's King Hussein I.
- President Reagan announced to the press about an upcoming meeting with Soviet President in Reykjavik, Iceland.
- Presdient Reagan attended the annual meeting of the Board of Governors of the International Monetary Fund and World Bank Group.
- In Chicago, IL, President Reagan addressed the Ethnic Community Leaders.
- In Chicago, IL at Wrigley Field, President Reagan threw out the ball to start the baseball game.
Ronald Reagan Quotes
|"What our administration and our party seek is the day when the tragic side of the black legacy in America can be laid to rest once and for all, and the long, perilous voyage toward freedom, dignity, and opportunity can be completed - a day when every child born in America will live free not only of political injustice but of fear, ignorance, prejudice, and dependency." |
- President Ronald Reagan, September 15, 1982
Like this topic here!
(Click here for today in Ronald Reagan History.)